– SET Index closed at 1,564.25 points, decreased 2.11 points or 0.13% with a trading value of 93.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the stock market has returned to the normal cycle of surging and profit taking as the economy recovers at a record pace. Without a new catalyst for Thailand, it might be hard to break the 1,600 resistance level.
Meanwhile, the sanction of the U.S., EU, U.K. and Canada on Chinese officials plunged the market sentiment in today’s session as SSEC and HSI both dropped by 1%.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the Monetary Policy Committee meeting tomorrow to see economic outlook and policy rate, while giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,555 points and a resistance level at 1,570-1,580 points.
– Foreign Investors plunged SET by 2pts with a 906 million baht of net sell.
– SAWAD completed the transaction with GSB for “Fast Money” to operate the auto title loans business.
– SUPER jumped 3% after signing a PPA for 16MW under “SPP Hybrid Farm” project.
– NOBLE was confident that its revenue in 2021 would reach the target at 11 billion baht, moving forward to launch two new projects.
– VL surged to an all-time high at Bt2.66 with route-expansion strategies to China and India, while expecting a new fleet later this year.
– The analyst expected COM7 to remain on a profitable growth track, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿72.00/share.
– S secured exclusive rights for 30% shareholding in 3 major co-generation power plants.
– RATCH planned a ฿15Bn investment for capacity expansion. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿70.50/share.
– AMATA targeted pre-sales of 950 rais with a ฿5Bn investment budget. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿21.00/share.
– The Stock Exchange of Thailand reported a big lot transaction of INTUCH for 13 million shares at a price of ฿56.36/share.
– Stocks in Focus on March 23, 2021: BDMS (KGI Securities TP at ฿26.50/share) and OR (Trinity Securities TP at ฿40.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 23, 2021