– BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited (BTS) expected to arrange a meeting with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) next week to settle the dispute of 30 billion baht of debt by proposing to collect riding fees on the North and South Green Line for debt repayment.
As for the concession of Green Line, the company showed no concerns, saying that there are still 8 years remaining on the current concession. Meanwhile, extension 1-2 has a contract as a hired transportation until 2042.
The Yellow Line Lat Phrao – Samrong is expecting to start the operation in late December this year with an estimate of 200,000 riderships per day.
– Mr. Jormsup Lochaya, Chief Executive Officer of Super Energy Corporation Public Company Limited (SUPER), sold 1,020 million shares or 3.7% shareholding stake in SUPER to international funds and emphasized on the company’s strong fundamentals and long-term outlook. The total production capacity in 2022 is expected to reach 2,000MW as planned.
– The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand charged 11 executives of RICH for money laundering and fraud by financial statement that led to a loss of 1,159 million baht in the company.
– XPG plunged 15.90% yesterday after the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) examined every transaction due to the fact that XPG’s share price had surged more than 1,000%. Some experts expected the share price to adjust to reflect its real fundamentals and the capital increase at 8.20 baht will average XPG’s cost to 3 baht.
– SAWAD expected its loan business in 2021 to grow 20% as planned with a recovery in 2H21 onward. As for the “Fast Money” that the company joined hands with the Government Saving Bank (GSB), the company expected to put kiosks at 300 branches or more of GSB. The company forecasted car-title loan to reach 5-7 billion baht in this year.
– The Office of the Attorney General filed a case to prosecute Korkaew Boonyachinda and companions for signature fraud of Mr. Kasem Narongdej for the transaction of Wind Energy Holding’s shares worth 20,000 million baht.