– NPPG announced of the resignation of Mr. Suppachak Trairatanobhas from the Executive Chairman and elected Mr. Chirdsak Kukiattinun to take the position instead.
– EASTW revealed that due to more rain than usual, the company’s revenue was stable at ฿4.3 billion. As for the plan in 2019, EASTW will invest in development of water-selling system in EEC.
– SENA issued ฿1 billion debentures for major shareholders and institutions.
– EIC’s shareholders approved on the ฿317 million capital increase to takeover Bake Cheese Tart.
– Prayuth’s cabinet sent ฿17bln. Father Day’s gift to remedy rubber planters.
– Foreign investors saw the chance to buy as indiviiduals poured ฿6.3 billion back to the market.
– SET closed at 1,672.32 points, skidded 0.29 point or 0.02% with ฿46.6 billion in total value.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 4, 2018