– GULF–WHAUP Began its Natural Gas Distribution to PTT for 10-year revenue recognition.
– Pimauma Jakrajutatip, the fourth major shareholders of JKN, had sold 1.3% of her shares on JKN.
– B invested ฿30 million to buy 12% of Moonshot Venture’s shares to make use of the technology to further its business.
– RATCH invested ฿2.7bln. to hold 26% in Indonesia Hydroelectric Power Plant, booking 21-year of income.
– GPSC made a leap in solar power business by investing ฿3 billion to further its development.
– The Court dismissed “Juti”’s petition against the case of SEC unlawfully allows SISB to sell IPO.
– TEAMG signed SRT’s consultancy contract to manage Bang Sue Central Station area.
– BGRIM set 2019 target to achieve ฿40 billion in revenue, having five power plants to be commenced next year.
– TRC signed ฿267 million contract of the construction of manhole and underground duct bank on Rama 3 Road with MEA.
– Individuals were on a roll to buy the dips, while foreigners and institutions combined in ฿1.66 billion selloff
– SET closed at 1,649.99 points, sank 3.74 points or 0.23% from the selloff of bigcaps with ฿35 billion in total value.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 7, 2018