– KBANK acquired 18.03% of Horganice Co., Ltd., to expand customer base and promote innovative product offerings.
– Asia markets plunged to negative territory in the morning session as China cut its 2019 economic growth from 6.5% to 6.0%.
– CRD signed a ฿130 million contract to construct a water quality improvement plant for Chiang Mai University.
– AIT gained 2% after signing ฿3.35 billion contract for the new parliament project.
– OCEAN slumped 55% in 5 days while Chutchaya, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, is still confident that OCEAN will have an outstanding performance in 2019.
– AAV cancelled its online ticket service in “Traveloka” after encountered flight problems in the same route.
– GUNKUL acquired power transmission line project from PEA worth ฿113 million.
– BA approved ฿3.3 billion budget for new planes and airport improvement, targeting 3.5% increase of passenger in 2019.
– SC aimed for 13 more projects worth ฿22.7 billion to increase an income in 2019 by 20%.
– Data showed that there were three big lots for PTT amounted 28 million shares at the average price of ฿48.73/share, which was lower than the market price.
– Proprietary Trading and Institutions joined hands to buy a total of 1.92 billion in the Thai market, buoyed SET to closed higher amid volatility in Asia markets.
– SET closed at 1,639 points, rose 3.70 points or 0.23% with 41.2 billion in value.The index was able to close in positive territory after SSEC rebound to close higher as Beijing offered more stimulus, including cuts in taxes and social security fees, increases in infrastructure investment and lending to small firms.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 5, 2019