– BIZ signed ฿223 million contract with MU’s Faculty of Medicine for high energy linear accelerator.
– CRD established two new subsidiaries to further motor business.
– WHAUP invested ฿10 billion for a five-year business plan to become the leader in Asean, starting with a takeover of Vietnam’s water supply business.
– SR was confident that its revenue would reach an all-time high at ฿2 billion in 2019.
– STPI hiked 36% since winning the dispute from foreign counterparty while having a lower P/BV than Peer and more room to grow.
– Prinn Panitchpakdi, CLSA’s Director, gave a strategic technique to play shot and long term as foreign investors still see instability in Thailand.
– EA debuted “MINE SPA1” the first multipurpose vehicle at the price of ฿1.5 million.
– Foreign Investors return for a small amount of net buy at ฿670 million along with Prop Trade at ฿458 million.
– SET closed at 1,632.32 points, increased 6.41 points or 0.39% with a trading value of ฿38.2 billion. The stock market closed in line with most major stock markets in Asia along with positive sentiment from Europe after gaining at the opening bell. Some analysts believe that the instability of Thai political issue may hold the index to move in a narrow range until the voting for a prime minister in May.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 26, 2019