– SET urged EARTH to urgently resume the trading or the company would face delisting.
– SCB fell ฿2.50/share or 1.90 %to ฿129.00/share upon XD sign.
– Petronas–Aramco’s oil refinery and petrochemical plant exploded, analysts pick IRPC, PTTGC, TOP, SPRC, and SCC to have a short-term positive sentiment from high demand.
– UNIQ reported a THB 13 billion backlog, confident in reaching THB 20 billion in revenue this year.
– CAZ fell 7.09% as the announcement of “advanced payment from construction” had not been clarified.
– Foreign Investors finally speculated for THB 1.07 billion while Institutions and Prop Trade combined a THB 1.78 net buy to bouy SET by 1.36 points before closing for a long holiday.
– SET closed at 1,660.45 points, rose 1.36 points or 0.08% with a trading value of THB 33 billion. SET had a low trading volume on the last day before closing for a long holiday. The market was able to rebound from negative territory in the morning session as China reported a higher-than-expect of March’s exports.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 12, 2019