– SET closed at 1,610.49 points, increased by 2.38 points or 0.15% with a trading value of THB 50.39 billion. The market today has less tension due to the Commerce Department granted Huawei a license to buy U.S. goods until Aug 19. Asia stock markets were slightly up.
– Institutions and Individuals poured THB 836.99 billion while Proprietary Trade and Foreigners net buy THB 836.99 billion buoyed SET to 2.38 points
– SAMART signed THB 321 million contracts to install aerodrome simulator, booking Revenue by Nov. 2020
– SONIC invested THB 140 million “Pinthong Land Project” for business expansion in Chonburi
– NESDC revised down Thai GDP in 2019 to 3.6%, asserting 1Q GDP creeps 2.8%
– HUAWEI develops software and Security System via AOSP, Experts show concern on the issue
– COM7 believed the dispute between US and Huawei will have a slight effect to the company as Huawei’s smartphone contribute only 3% of its revenue.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 21, 2019