– SET closed at 1,716 points, fell 1.14 points or 0.07% with a trading value of THB 51.90 billion. Today SET index closed in the negative territory due to the uncertain situation of both the domestic and global market.
Thai market, currently, all eyes are on the meet of BOT this Wednesday to see the direction of the rate policy whether there will be a cut. As for the asia market, most investors keep an eye on the G20 summit this week especially trade tension between the U.S. and China.
Moreover, oil prices continued to extend their gain as tensions between the U.S. and Iran lingered.
– TMB aimed to issue new ordinary shares worth THB100 billion to RO and PP.
– PTT invested THB3 billion in EECi and provided space leasing for community zone in 3Q19
– CP consortium aimed to ink the deal in July after getting EIA approval for HSR project.
– AOT stretched its gain to THB75.50, beating transportation & logistics index by 5.6%.
– All eyes on the potential of an interest rate cut at the 4th-meeting of BOT on June 26, 2019.
– KTB issued a subordinated debenture not exceeding THB24 billion with a fixed interest rate of 3.70% per annum, selling to major shareholders and Institutions on 8-11 July 2019.
– LOXLEY gained ฿0.16/share or 7.77% to close at ฿2.22/share, the highest price in over a year! The rise in share price was due to the potential of receiving an extended online-lottery concession with some compensation.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 24, 2019