– SET closed at 1730.34 points, decreased 1.30 points or 0.08% with a trading value of THB 61.33 billion. Today, SET index closed in the negative territory which might due to a concern of resuming the trade talk between Trump and Xi Jinping after the G20 summit. The talks between the two leaders will be held this Saturday at 11.30 a.m. local time in Japan.
–Proprietary Trading, Foreign Investors and Individuals net sold by THB944.17 million while Institutions stood alone to buy.
– SUPER started COD a total of 187MW to 4 projects of electricity of Vietnam.
– Trump to discuss the trade talk with Xi in the sidelines of G20 with “No Preconditions”.
– RAM invested THB283 million for 12 million shares in RJH, expecting to expand Business in provinces.
– PTTGC sold 49% share of ITT to book THB 227 million, continuing to operate the business in Indonesia as Normal.
– Krungsri upgraded GPSC to “Outperform,” having GLOW and SPP as drivers to see target price at THB80.
– AMATA closed the day at THB24.40, increased THB0.10 or 0.41%. During the session, the highest of AMATA’s share price was at THB25 and the lowest was at 24.40 with a trading value of THB894,512 million. AMATA reached a new high at THB25 per share in a Year and analyst recommended “BUY” target price at THB32.
– STPI gained 4% to a new high in 11 months. At the end of the day, STPI closed at THB8.25, increased THB0.35 or 4.43%. During the session, the highest of STPI’s share price was THB8.30 and the lowest was 7.90 with a trading value of THB272,979 million. Moreover, the analyst expected a turnaround profit with a target price at THB8.50.
– JCK issued not exceeding THB500 million debenture with 2 years maturity date and fixed interest rate of 6.75% per annum to pay the debt of B/E and for working capital, selling to major shareholders and institutions on 23-25 July 2019.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 28, 2019