– SET closed at 1,727.98 points, fell 3.61 points or 0.21% with a trading value of THB53.42 billion. Today, Thai Market closed in a negative direction. Meanwhile, all investors are enthusiastic to see a 2Q2019 of China’s economic data that just has announced. The data presented a number of China economic growth 6.2% in 2Q19 which its GDP growth has shown the number as an expectation but the industrial production, retail sales, and fixed-asset investment number were higher than the expectation.
– Stocks in Focus on 15 July 2019: ATP30 and ORI
– The analyst recommended “BUY” ATP30 share at the target price of THB2.30/share due to a direct benefit from EEC and a strong cash flow of ATP30. Moreover, ATP30 can also maintain 100% of existing customers and there is an opportunity to obtain new customers from both existing while having the potential to gain more customers from its core business.
– The analyst recommended “BUY” ORI share at the target price of THB10.00/share. According to a 1H19 pre-sale of ORI at THB 13 billion, increased 12%YoY. Therefore, the analyst expected a 2H19 pre-sale of ORI to grow from opening new projects.
– MINT claimed ฿571 million against “Marriott” due to wrongful acts committed of its management of the JW Marriott Phuket resort & spa.
– TPCH closed the day at THB12.90, increased THB0.10 or 0.78% with a trading value of THB168 million. During the session, the highest TPCH’s share price hiked 6.25% to THB13.60 and the lowest was THB12.80 after acquiring 9.5 MW of waste power plant. Kasikorn Securities recommended “BUY” with the target price of ฿15.60/ share.
– TOA Closed the day at THB40.50, increased THB1 or 2.53%. During the session, the highest of TOA’s share price was THB42.50 and the lowest was THB40.25 with a trading value of THB313 million. The analyst recommended “BUY” with the target price of THB43 as 2H tended to grow higher.
– DTAC announced an outstanding performance in 2Q to record 8x higher profit at ฿1.7 billion.
– SUPER closed the day at THB0.78, increased THB0.03 or 4%. During the session, the highest share price was THB0.80 and the lowest was THB0.75 with a trading value of THB455 million. An increased of super’s share price might due to the effect of issuing “SUPEREIF” to sell ฿10/Unit.
– SET approved DOD-W1 to trade in mai, effective on 17 July 2019.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 15, 2019