– SET closed at 1,601.49 points, decreased 0.34 point or 0.02% with a trading value of 64.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that a selloff at the end of the trading session plunged the index to close lower despite the positive sentiment of the Fed’s rate cut that buoyed the market in the morning. Still, the market closed above 1,600 points, which was a good sign after a plummet last week.
The analyst had given a support level at 1,600 points and a resistance level at 1,615 points.
– A selloff from Foreign Investors, Proprietary Trading and Individuals before the closing plunged SET Index from a gain of almost 7 points to a loss of 0.34 points.
– MACO offered PLANB a subscription of private placement newly-issued ordinary shares to fund for a take over of “Hello Bangkok”
– JASIF’s 3Q19 profit jumped 58% to book ฿1,670 million from higher rental income.
– BC set an IPO price at ฿2.86/share to sell on 5-7 November and to start its first trading day on 14 November.
– TU hiked 7.35% after UK MMO cleared John West of IUU fishing charges.
– CPW signed an MOU with Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University to open the first U-Store in a university.
– BOT pointed out an increased number of relocation base to Thailand amid the economic slowdown.
– Stocks in Focus on October 30, 2019: RBF (Kasikorn Securities TP ฿4.52/share) and ICT Sector (Krungsri Securities – ADVANC TP Bt260, INTUCH TP Bt82 and DTAC TP Bt70.)
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 31, 2019