– SET closed at 1.637.85 points, decreased 3.03 points or 0.18% with a trading value of 50.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the SET Index dropped slightly due to the profit-taking after a sudden and fast surge in the past few days while the U.S. bond yield also rose, forcing a selling pressure in emerging markets.
The analyst will swing ups and downs next week, giving a support level at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,660 points.
– A 754 million baht of the selloff from Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 3 points.
– BGRIM, GPSC, OSP and SAWAD joined MSCI Global Standard while Global Small Cap added CENTEL, DOHOME, JMT, SPRC, STPI, TPIPP and TQM.
– IP rebounded 15.85% against rumors of selling from executives! “Taweerat” added 16mn shares!
– TPLAS recorded a jump of 68% in 3Q profit to book ฿8.8mn from lower cost of raw materials.
– SYNTEX’s 3Q19 profit plunged 42% due to low sales and services revenue.
– TQM’s 3Q19 hiked 36% to 127 million baht.
– PLANET sales and services revenue buoyed the company to book a profit of 8.65 million, increased by 18% in 3Q19.
– TIGER’s 3Q19 hiked 4% to ฿30mn from higher revenue and lower expenses.
– A stock loss of ฿1.3bn dragged TOP from a gainer to book a net loss of ฿683mn.
– JAS’s 3Q19 profit dipped 12% to ฿342mn from the allowance and provision for debts.
– Stocks in Focus on November 8, 2019: SAWAD (Maybank Kim Eng TP ฿65.00/share) and JMT (Krungsri Securities TP ฿24.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 8, 2019