– SET closed at 1,580.63 points, increased 0.99 points or 0.06% with a trading value of 52 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index swung sideways narrowly after a high jump of 20 points yesterday. Currently, investors are focusing on the signing of the “Phase One” deal on 13-15 January in Washington and a signal for the “Phase Two” deal.
The analyst expected continuous sessions next week, giving a support level at 1,555 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Individuals’ 560 million baht net buy kept SET Index afloat, finishing the day with 1 point higher.
– SCB established a new joint venture to invest 660 million baht for digital business growth.
– GULF booked double prize after signing agreements for two power operation projects in One Bangkok Project.
– UK lawmakers passed the divorce bill with the EU, preparing to leave the bloc on Jan. 31.
– U.S. House approved the legislation to limit Trump’s war power on Iran.
– SEC warns MACO’s shareholders after IFA indicated that more than half of “Hello Bangkok” is unregistered.
– Stocks in Focus on January 10, 2020: TASCO (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿32.00/share) and NYT (KGI Securities TP at ฿5.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 10, 2020