– SET closed at 1,586.90 points, increased 0.74 points or 0.05% with a trading value of 60.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index in today’s session moved narrowly due to an increase in the recent sessions, especially the energy sector.
The analyst suggested investors to keep an eye on the deal made between the U.S. and China and the signing ceremony which is expected to be on Wednesday.
The trading session for tomorrow is expected to be dim with a support level at 1,580 points and a resistance level at 1,590 points.
– A net buy of 2.3 billion baht from Individuals buoyed SET Index to close slightly higher after a plummet in the afternoon session.
– ITD cooperated with MEA for the conversion of overhead line to underground project worth ฿207 million.
– BEC gained 7.63% after partnered with Chinese Tencent to air TV series through WeTV.
– The US took back the accusation on China as a currency manipulator ahead of the signing ceremony this Wednesday.
– GULF posted an all-time high to close at 195.00/share, rose 1.50/share or 0.78% with a trading value of 3,070 million baht.
– ADVANC collected the bidding envelope from the NBTC for the 5G auction on Feb. 16, 2020.
– S purchase Metropolis Building with ฿1,700 million of Investment to include in SPRIME REIT.
– BEAUTY made a new high in four months at ฿3.06/share during today’s trading session before closing lower at ฿2.84/share.
– AWC joined hands with InterContinental Hotels Group to develop hotel business with more than 1,200 rooms.
– KBANK awaited approval from the Central Bank of Myanmar to acquire 35% of Myanmar’s bank.
– RS set a target in 2020 to achieve a revenue of 5.25 billion baht, pushing Commerce business forward at a ratio of 80% in its business.
– UBS showed a surprise, yet curious, forecast by expecting 3 Fed’s rate cuts in 2020.
– China’s exports rose 7.6% in December, showed less effect from the trade war.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 14, 2020