SCC Establishes a Joint-Venture for Digital Platform Business in the Philippines

SCC Establishes a Joint-Venture for Digital Platform Business in the Philippines

Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCC) announced that SCG Distribution Company Limited (SCG Distribution), a wholly owned subsidiary of SCC, has entered into a joint-venture agreement with Builk One Group Company Limited (BUILK) to establish an integrated technology service company to provide cost control management system, B2B E-commerce platform, and customer relationship management system in the Philippines in response to the growing trend in construction industry and the increasing accessibility to the internet of end-users.

The transaction value is 25 million Philippine peso or approximately 15.5 million Baht. SCG Distribution will hold 70% equity in the new joint-venture, while the remaining 30% equity will be held by BUILK. The operation is expected to start in the first quarter of 2020 which will enhance efficiency to construction industry in the Philippines through digital platform.

คำค้น