SCC Forms a Joint-Venture with “Boonthavorn” to Expand Retail Business in ASEAN Region

SCC Forms a Joint-Venture with “Boonthavorn” to Expand Retail Business in ASEAN Region

The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCC) announced that SCG Retail Holding Limited (SCG Retail), a wholly owned subsidiary of SCC, has entered into a joint-venture agreement with Boonthavorn Group Company Limited and Boonthavorn Ceramic Company Limited to establish SCG-Boonthavorn Holding Co., Ltd (SCG-BTV Holding). This new entity is formed to deepen the collaboration with Boonthavorn in order to expand home-related design solutions retail outlets in Thailand and Southeast Asia. The joint venture will cater to the growing demand for home-related interior finishing, decorative, and exterior solutions in the region.

 

SCG-Boonthavorn Holding Co., Ltd ‘s total registered capital is 525 million Baht. SCG Retail will hold a 51% equity stake, while the remaining 49% will be held by Boonthavorn. Together with Boonthavorn, 11 branches have opened their doors to customers in Thailand to date.

คำค้น