– Stocks in the banking sector all rose last Friday, but still have low P/BV and the prices are still in a laggard group. The analyst recommended a short-term speculation as upsides to the banking stocks would be limited due to a series of hiking around 20% in November, and warned of a profit-taking. Moreover, the risk of higher NPL in the sector still remained.
– The share price of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited (CPF) rose 2.65% last Friday to close at ฿29.00/share in response to the announcement from the Bank of Thailand (BOT) to curb baht appreciation.
– TACC is expected a new high in 4Q20 with a net profit of 52 million baht due to an expansion in gross profit margin to reach its profit forecast at 189 million baht in 2020, representing 16.8% growth. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price around THB 8.00-8.30 per share.
– Jasmine International Public Company Limited (JAS) has announced that the company will offer a dividend payment of ฿0.20/share on December 18, 2020 with an ex-dividend date on December 3, 2020. The company recorded retained earnings as of 3Q20 at 2,786.47 million baht.
– The analyst revealed that COM7, JMART, SYNEX, SPVI and CPW are expected to be the most beneficial stocks once the four series of iPhone 12 drop this month. As for SPVI, the company signalled a better performance in 4Q compared to the previous quarter in response to more product line ups, especially iPhone 12.