– Mr. Satit Viddayakorn, Chairman of the Executive Committee of PRINC, expected a synergy between the company and BH after the first batch of acquisition last week. PRINC and BH are expecting to establish a specialized clinic with BH’s standard through PRINC’s branches at an affordable price, according to Mr. Satit. The synergy is expected to generate more revenue for the company.
– JR is expected a high rise on its first trading day from the IPO price at ฿5.50/share. The company earlier reported a net profit of 63.69 million baht, increased 56.25% in 9M20 earnings, compared to the same period of last year, which was higher than the whole year in 2019. The company is confident in continuous growth in the next three year with a backlog of 6,169.53 million baht. Analysts gave a target price at a range of 7.40 – 8.80 baht per share.
– AOT was awarded a “Popular Stock” award in the service sector for the fourth-straight year. The company expected to return to profit in 2022 with a net profit of 25 billion baht. Meanwhile, JKN received a “Popular Stock” award among mai stocks for the second-straight year. The company announced its five-year plan (2021-2025) to boost its revenue by 15-20%. The revenue in 2020 would be in line with an expectation at 2,200 million baht, an increase of 10-15%.
– COM7 signalled for a new high in 4Q20, supported by overwhelming subscriptions for the new iPhone 12. The company expected revenue in 2020 to grow 10% as planned, while estimating another 10% growth next year as the company planned for more expansion and other development along with a feasibility study for a new business.
– KGI Securities revealed that the Thai banking sector is still behind its peers as the sector could increase further. The security company revised up target prices of five commercial banks; BBL, KBANK, KTB, KKP and SCB.