– Oil and petrochemical related stocks mostly rose yesterday, hoping that the OPEC and its allies would delay their production increase for another three months. The analyst picked PTT, PTTEP and IVL as superstars in the sector due to availability in upside and speculation, while the fund inflow continued to come in.
– Analysts came to the same conclusion that BAM, DELTA and COM7 would be added to SET50 in this upcoming adjustment, while BPP, IRPC and WHA would be deleted from the group. As for SET100, analysts expected JMART to enter the list.
The Stock Exchange of Thailand stated that new accounts for trading stocks increased 554,000 accounts in the first nine months of 2020, the highest figure since establishment.
– PRINC’s “Principle Healthcare” joined hands with BH to establish a clinic for cancer patients in Phitsanulok and Ubon Ratchathani Province, expecting to open in 1Q21.
– Bank of Thailand (BOT) revealed that the BOT has amended the regulations on eligibility criteria for financial instruments qualified as banking capital. The banking sector will be able to issue a dividend payment without requiring a permission from BOT. Meanwhile, the BIS Ratio for the banking sector remained high at 19.43%.
– BGRIM expected to negotiate with AMATA, PTT and GPSC for a joint venture to develop an industrial estate in Myanmar. Further details of the deal were expected by early 2021. Moreover, BGRIM expected its revenue to reach 150 billion baht by 2028.