– SET Index closed at 1,461.95 points, increased 9.28 points or 0.64% with a trading value of 77.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the market swung in the opposite direction of DELTA as big-cap stocks in the energy, banking and telecommunication sectors remained firm.
In the meantime, the analyst pointed that the ups and downs pandemic situation in Thailand will be a risk factor that the market will face next year.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to fluctuate in tomorrow’s session, but still has the potential to edge higher after the index was able to maintain above the 1,450 resistance level, while giving a resistance level at 1,470-1,480 points.
– Foreign Investors net bought 3.9 billion baht of Thai shares, coupled with a net buy of 1.2 billion baht from Local Institutions to buoy SET Index by 9 points.
– The U.K. expected to approve AstraZeneca’s vaccine in the coming days to ease lockdown measures.
– TWZ expected to propose to its shareholders for a capital increase of 6.6 billion shares to existing shareholders at a ratio of 3:2 at ฿0.10/share.
– BCPG formed a joint venture to acquire the district cooling project in Suanluang and Samyan.
– THCOM made a clarification of no significant development after its share price surged 22% in yesterday’s session.
– DELTA dropped 21.79% to Bt438 as investors began to see suspicious activities.
– ACE gained 5% after the commencement of the 6MW-solid waste power plant. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price at ฿5.20/share.
– CBG rose 3.48% to Bt119 as the analysts expected robust 4Q earnings to make a new high.
– YGG gained nearly 30% in 5 days after BTS stepped up as a major shareholder for business synergy.
– Stocks in Focus on December 29, 2020: COM7 (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿45.50/share) and SMPC (KGI Securities TP at ฿12.70/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 29, 2020