– SET Index closed at 1,492.36 points, decreased 14.29 points or 0.95% with a trading value of 142 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was volatile due to the profit-taking selloff in the power-generation stocks. Meanwhile, the plummet in DELTA affected the overall outlook by 9 points.
The analyst stated that SET Index could rebound tomorrow, but will also depend on the selling pressure in DELTA as well.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move between 1,480-1,500 points in tomorrow’s session.
– A 1.5 billion baht selloff from Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 14 points.
– The World Bank stated that the coronavirus outbreak weakened developing countries and could cause higher risk in rising debt.
– BOT stated that the Thai economy could “underperform” as Covid-19 resurgence turned out to be more severe.
– CP invested ฿15Bn to acquire 15% stake in Chinese vaccine developer “Sinovac”.
– SET put DELTA in a “cash balance” measure. The share price plunged 13.41%.
– Oil prices spiked significantly as OPEC+ maintained output, while Saudi voluntarily cut production.
– HMPRO issued a 3-year debenture worth 956.22 million baht for subscription on January 11, 2021.
– MTC signals for a robust 2020 earnings of ฿1.34Bn, the analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿73.00/share.
– NOBLE will commence its first trading day with a new par value tomorrow from THB3.00 per share to THB1.00 per share to increase its liquidity for easier investments in the stock market. The company is expecting to propose a dividend distribution of 70% from its net profit (currently 25%). The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price after a par split at ฿8.00/share.
– “Master Style”, the operator of Thai plastic surgery hospital, expects to raise Bt3Bn in an IPO for further business expansions.
– Stocks in Focus on January 6, 2021: PSL (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿9.25/share) and JWD (JWD TP at ฿10.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 6, 2021