– SET Index closed at 1,535.98 points, decreased 11.33 points or 0.73% with a trading value of 97.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was rebasing in today’s session, but the selloff in DELTA resulted in a plummet of SET Index by 7.70 points. The overall outlook remained stable with neutral sentiment.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the inauguration of the U.S. President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, the Fed’s meeting on 26-27 January, and the coronavirus situation in Thailand after marking the 14th day after the new year’s event.
In addition, the analyst gave a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,530-1,520 points and a resistance level at 1,550 points.
– Local Institutions dragged SET Index down by 11 points with a 3.87 billion baht selloff.
– Preliminary trial of J&J one-shot Covid-19 vaccine showed immunity and few side effects.
– GULF invested ฿1.2Bn to acquire 70.5% stake in “GMM” to expand investments in Vietnam.
– FORTH projected its 2021 revenue to reach 8 billion bah due to its high amount of backlog.
– SCGP jumped 33.9% as the analysts expected a strong growth on acquiring “Go-Pak UK-SOVI”.
– ICHI soared 12.75% as investors speculated on the “new product” to help increase revenues.
– TASCO jumped 10.47%. The analyst raised rating to “BUY” at ฿21 in hopes of bright 4Q20 earnings.
– The analyst expected SISB to record pre-Covid earnings in 4Q20, raising TP to Bt12.50/share.
– CHOW established a JV “Chow and CKE Renewable” to operate renewable energy systems.
– “SCB Private Banking” showed a strong performance with over 14% return in 2020.
– Analysts expect JMT to benefit from 3rd phase debt holiday, recommending “BUY” with a target price at ฿40.00/share.
– OR set IPO price range at Bt16-18, available for subscription on 24 Jan – 2 Feb.
– Stocks in Focus on January 14, 2021: SYNEX (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿19.70/share) and TOP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿64.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 14, 2021