– “Playwork” overestimated its total revenue for MMDS contract to be worth 226,83 million baht regarding the petition against NBTC and MCOT. NBTC’s executive stated that the firm has received Playwork’s claim and will propose to the Board of Directors this month to appoint a representative to defend the claim, while suspecting the estimated revenue of Playwork at 226,830 million baht, which was the based value used to claim a compensation of 17.5 billion baht, along with 7.5% interest rate per annum, for the returning of 2600MHz.
– The Ministry of Energy stated that the entrance of PTTEP to “Erawan Field” has a tendency to be delayed and the production plan in 2022 at 800 million cu ft/d could stumble. Meanwhile, PTT’s CEO expected PTTEP to enter the field and continue the production as planned.
– The new Board of Directors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) expected to hold the first meeting today to elect the new chairman of the board, which is expected to be Dr. Prasarn Trairatvorakul.
– A portion of PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited (OR)’s IPO from four cornerstones in a total of 51 million shares could be allocated to the Government Pension Fund (GPF) and the Social Security Office (SSO), seeing the two groups represent the fund of retail investors.
– RATCH expected its M&A deal for power plants in 2021 at a total of 245MW, while projecting to increase the production capacity of renewable energy by 350MW from the total budget of 10-15 billion baht.