– SET Index closed at 1,500.51 points, decreased 10.52 points or 0.70% with a trading value of 90.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the decline in the Thai stock market was a rebasing after US bond yield continued to edge higher and could cause high inflation rate and would result in an interest rate up.
Nevertheless, the analyst had a positive outlook on the Thai stock market after gaining its foot above 1,500 points, which would be a strong base.
The analyst expected SET Index to move in sideway trends at the end of next week due to the MSCI rebalance that Thailand has been weighted down, giving a support level at 1,480 points and a resistance level at 1,530 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions continued to pressure SET Index with a net sell of 5 billion baht to plunge the index by 10.52 points.
– BGRIM laid the foundation stone of 140MW cogeneration PP, targeting 7,200MW capacity in 2025.
– NWR signed 3 new construction contracts totaling ฿929Mn.
– STEC signed a ฿6.2Bn contract for the north building project of the Government Complex.
– KISS closed the first trading day at ฿14, increased 56% from its IPO price.
– PTT reported ฿37.7Bn of net profit in 2020, eyeing a COD of 2 gas and 1 LNG projects in 2021-2022. The company offered Bt0.82 dividend payment with an ex-dividend date on March 4, 2021.
– PTT established “On-I on Solutions” to operate and develop EV charging infrastructure networks.
– BCP made a turnaround to book ฿251Mn on 4Q20, offering a dividend of Bt0.40/share.
– TIPCO’s 2020 earnings skyrocketed 132% to ฿481Mn, offering a dividend payment of ฿0.50/share.
– TACC’s profit jumped 18% to ฿188Mn, offering a dividend payment of ฿0.17/share.
– THANI’s 2020 net profit dropped 5% to ฿1.8Bn, offering a dividend of ฿0.17/share.
– CPN booked ฿9.5Bn of profit in 2020, offering Bt0.70 of dividend with an XD on March 4, 2021.
– SPRC omitted a dividend payment in 2020 after booking a net loss of ฿6Bn from sharp oil price fall-off.
– Stocks in Focus on February 19, 2021: BTS (KTB Securities TP at ฿12.50/share) and BH (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿150.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 19, 2021