– SET Index closed at 1,500.61 points, increased 22.47 points or 1.52% with a trading value of 86.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a huge rebound, following a sharp plunge in yesterday’s trading session.
The analyst advised investors to monitor Fed’s statement tonight regarding inflation rate that could result in an increase of policy rate earlier than expected that the rate would remain unchanged throughout the year.
The analyst recommended speculative buy and buy on weakness if the market is volatile, giving a support level at 1,485-1,490 points and a resistance level at 1,510-1,515 points.
– Foreign Investors made a return to net buy Thai shares for 1,577 million baht, buoying SET Index by 22 points.
– The analyst recommended vaccine play, raising MINT, CPN, BDMS and AAV as top picks.
– TQM’s 2020 earnings expanded 38% to ฿702Mn, offering a dividend of ฿1.15/share.
– SABUY’s 2020 net profit jumped 76%, offering a dividend of ฿0.03 with an XD on April 27, 2021.
– EGCO’s 2020 profit dropped 33% after recording lower income from power generation business.
– DTC expected good recovery progress in 2021, while enjoying non-room revenue generation.
– Hotel and transportation stocks edged higher amid vaccine hopes to recover economic activities in Thailand.
– BANPU recorded a further loss in 2020, offering Bt0.15 dividend.
– GFPT’s 2020 net profit rose 13%, offering a dividend of ฿0.2 with an XD on March 8, 2021.
– CKP doubled the profit in 2020 from effective management, expecting 20% growth in 2021.
– The analyst recommended “BUY” SINGER with a target price of ฿40.00/share, seeing strong earnings prospect in 2021.
– Analysts had a positive outlook towards GULF in 1Q21, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿41.40/share.
– ESSO reported a further loss of ฿7.9Bn in 2020 following a sharp decline in sales volume.
– Stocks in Focus on February 23, 2021: TU (Trinity Securities TP at ฿18.40/share) and SPA (KGI Securities TP at ฿9.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 23, 2021