– SET Index closed at 1,589.53 points, increased 5.64 points or 0.36% with a trading value of 107 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market fluctuated in today’s session after closing the gap to 1,600 points, but still closed higher.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the OPEC+ meeting on Thursday that traders are expecting the group to maintain oil output.
In addition, the analyst stated that the index could continue moving up to 1,600 points, but could face profit-taking if the market still lacks positive factors, giving a support level at 1,580 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Local Institutions led the buying team with 4.2 billion baht, along with a 2.3 billion baht of net buy from Foreign Investors to buoy SET Index by 5.64pts.
– Shipping stocks fell after the success of Suez’s massive ship rescue – low season fears.
– PTTEP discovered oil and gas well in the Malaysian Sarawak SK405B Project.
– PTTGC reported an oversubscription of its USD bond over 6 times.
– STGT is expected to benefit from the banning of TOP Glove by the U.S.
– COM7 reached an all-time high at ฿64.75/share in anticipation of strong 1Q21 earnings.
– ITD, NWR and UNIQ surged after the signing of Thailand and China High-Speed Railway Project.
– SET reported OSP’s 12 big lot transactions at an average of Bt30, which was lower than the board.
– ZIGA to continue its robust growth in 1Q21. The analyst expected full-year earnings of ฿161 million.
– DEMCO jumped 5% over a stronger earnings projection in 2021 with a backlog of ฿3.47 billion.
– SISB targeted to welcome additional 200 students in 2021 to support continuous growth.
– Stocks in Focus on March 30, 2021: RT (KTB Securities TP at ฿3.00/share) and M (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿66.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 30, 2021
SET Index Movers on March 30, 2021