– TQM to propose the Board of Directors in consideration of acquiring TQR’s stocks of Punnipa family at the amount of 44.35% in May in order to ramp up the company’s earnings growth of 37%. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price of ฿168.00/share
– TOP expected the joint investment in overseas olefins plants to complete within this year. “Wirat” said the strategic partnership is a fast-track way for creating value to the business, and also diminishing the expenses. Meanwhile, he stated that the Clean Fuel Project (CFP) is now 60-70% complete, however, the project is expected to finish construction and start operation in the middle of 2023.
– Investment Analysts Association (IAA) picked 6 recommended stocks to buy this year, including BBL, BDMS, CPALL, KBANK, PTT and PTTGC, while the SET index at the end of 2021 is expected to stand out at 1,629 points.
– UAC revealed that the company in 2Q21 will receive 119.92 million baht from Bangchak Biofuel’s interim dividend payment.
Meanwhile, RS revised up its revenue target from 5,700 million baht after projecting to recognize 600-800 million baht income from hemp business in the second half of this year.
– The analyst foresaw JMT to enter SET 50 soon, elevating 2021 earnings projection to 1,479 million as the company will book about 1-2 billion baht from JMT-W2 warrant conversion, giving a target price at ฿53.00/share.