– SET in panic after “Saksayam” tested positive for Covid-19 despite already having received the first dose of coronavirus vaccine, and, moreover, the government has yet to announce any lockdown measures.
Analysts stated that this issue would have positive sentiment on insurance stocks like TQM, seeing the SET’s slowdown as an opportunity for investors to accumulate stocks, also expecting the index to surpass 1,600 points after the Songkran festival. Meanwhile, pointing out a short-term impact on country reopening play as about 5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine will arrive in Thailand in May and 10 million doses in June.
– TOP is expected to make a turnaround to 3.3 billion baht profit in 1Q21 as the company will book a massive stock gain, and global oil-petrochemical demand has recovered, resulting in GIM of 3-4 US$/bbl. Analysts recommended “BUY” and upgraded a target price to ฿67.00/share.
– ZIGA confirmed a revenue growth of 15-20% in 2021 due to a rising demand in structural steel pipe. ZIGA targeted to further expand its business through online and offline channels, together with a plan to advance in development and construction of Smart Farm to support hemp cultivation.
– Regarding the expansion plan, OR aimed to add 110 new service stations in Thailand this year. For the international business, OR will focus on expansion of filling stations and Cafe Amazon branches in China, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Additionally, the Shareholders meeting on April 7 has approved 1.2 billion baht budget for a dividend payment from operating results during 4Q21 at the rate of ฿0.10/share. And on the same day, the meeting has appointed 4 new directors.
– Thai Cabinet gave a green light to GULF and PTT for the returns of Laem Chabang Phase 3 in the amount of 29,050 million baht. The signing ceremony is expected in the next 2 months.
– Eyeing on the negotiation between AIS–TRUE and NT regarding the rental of 700MHz spectrum license as NT may abandon the license over the financial and human resource concerns.