– SET Index closed at 1,541.12 points, decreased 25.22 points or 1.61% with a trading value of 78.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that a decline in the Thai stock market was due to concerns over rising coronavirus cases in Thailand, resulting in a selloff to lower the risk of uncertainties and prior to the long holiday that might have caused the cases to go up.
Moreover, the index had plunged lower than the support level of 1,550 points, resulting in a technical sell and a cut loss.
The analyst advised investors to keep monitoring the development of Covid-19 after the Songkran Festival, giving a support level for Friday at 1,520 points and a resistance level at 1,550 points.
– Local Institutions, Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a 5.6 billion baht of net sell to plunge SET Index by 25 points.
– JKN gained nearly 4% to close at Bt10.80 after acquiring the right to operate “New18” Channel.
– DBSVS expected VGI’s OOH advertising to recover in 2021, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿7.48/share.
– The analyst expected SCC’s 1Q21 earnings of ฿13Bn, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿450/share.
– SET extended the “cash balance” measure on JTS until May 6, 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on April 12, 2021: WHAUP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿5.20/share) and AP (Trinity Securities TP at ฿8.80/share).