– GPSC to invest 5,000 million baht developing the second Semi-solid battery plant with the total capacity of 1 GWh in Eastern Thailand in preparation for continuously increasing EV-ESS demand after a successful first 30-MWh pilot plant.
– Analysts estimate TU’s 1Q21 earnings at 1,293 million baht, growing 27% YoY, as frozen seafood sales are expected to rebound align with hotel and restaurant recovery, pushing a total revenue to 31,791 million baht, an increase of 2% YoY. Recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿20.00/share.
– Even though rising Covid-19 cases keeps the market under pressure, analysts believe SET Index to hold at 1,500 points and will soon rebound. Therefore recommending to avoid investing in tourism, retail and restaurant, and suggesting to keep eyes on MSCI Rebalancing. Top pick stocks are IRPC, KCE, STGT and STA.
– MRTA board ordered the deal for MRT Yellow Line extension to be closed within 2 months in order to avoid disruption on service opening, and also directed MRTA to report about PPP selection process problems of Orange Line in the coming meeting in April after BTS had submitted 2 complaint letters.
– The major investor warns of investing in ZMICO due to the lack of supportive factors and low profit margin, however, recommends waiting for green light on Crypto trading from SEC. Additionally, ZMICO has been put in a cash balance measure until April 29, 2021.