– AOT’s joint venture company “AOTGA” will replace as next cargo and ground handling services provider at Phuket International Airport follows the contract expiration of “THAI” on April 29, 2021. Also, AOT expectes its JV to be granted permission to provide services at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
– Analysts saw limited effect on Thai market from CCSA’s latest Covid-19 restrictions and will then rebound when the number of cases declines, therefore recommending avoiding stocks with short-term fluctuation like SPVI, INTUCH, BLA and BDMS. For mid-term investment, analysts recommended gradually accumulating stocks in power and tourism sectors such as GULF, GPSC, BGRIM, AOT, CENTEL and MINT.
– TMI advanced in the energy market, aiming the upcoming commercial power distribution of a 4MW biomass plant to boost the company’s 2021 total production capacity to reach 5.4MW. Additionally, TMI planned revenue growth of 20% this year.
– As there has been an upward trend in petrochem stocks, analysts raised PTTGC, IVL, IRPC and SCC as top picks with an expectation of bright earnings in 1Q21 following a significant selling price rebound, thus giving “BUY” rates as oil prices remain high.
– EPG expected earnings of 435 million baht in 4Q20-21 (Jan 1 – Mar 31), an increase of 77%, underpinned by the rise of AeroKlas-Aeroflex. While full-year net profit is estimated at 1,250 million baht, analysts recommended “BUY” and revised up target price to ฿12.50/share.
– Banking sector to report 1Q21 consolidated financial results today, analysts expected a total revenue of 29 billion baht and prefered KBANK (TP: ฿160.00/share), TISCO and KKP (TP: ฿68.00/share) on high provision.