– SET Index closed at 1,624.79 points, increased 2.48 points or 0.15% with a trading value of 90.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends, but still being buoyed by the energy sector due to the rising oil prices.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the Fed’s meeting, but expected that there would be so significant change and the rising inflation would be temporary. The main focus would be the next meeting to be held next month.
In addition, the analyst expected the Thai stock market to continue moving in sideways trends, giving a support level at 1,610 points and a resistance level at 1,630 points.
– Individuals took profit with a 1.6 billion baht selloff as SET Index closed 2.5pts higher.
– “Chansin Treenuchagron” stepped down from THAI‘s CEO after the Central Bankruptcy Court approved THAI’s rehabilitation plan yesterday.
– Banking stocks continued to edge lower after the Prime Minister urged the Bank of Thailand to revise interest rate ceilings in response to the country’s surging household debt.
– Stocks operated in sea freight business edged higher as BDI increased, and the temporary closure of Southern Chinese Port caused supply shortage.
– PTT, PTTEP and PTTGC edged higher after WTI futures had risen to US$72.12 a barrel, making a record high in nearly 3-year, in anticipation of recovery in the global economy.
– TEAMG has signed the Solar Power Purchase Agreement (Solar Rooftop) with Linh Gas Cylinder Co., Ltd. for a period of 10 years.
– IVL completed acquisition of CarbonLite’s Texas PET Recycling Facility Dallas facility supports over 130 jobs and recycles 3 billion plastic bottles a year.
– AP reigned supreme in single detached homes by bringing out a major campaign ‘Homemade Story 2 – Homebody’ to reinforce position as a prototype of ‘home more than home’.
– Stocks in Focus on June 16, 2021: PJW (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿6.25/share) and CHG (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿4.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 16, 2021