– SET Index closed at 1,569.70 points, decreased 1.29 points or 0.08% with a trading value of 72.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market dropped in concerns of rising inflation rate in the U.S. Meanwhile, concerns over the Covid-19 situation in Thailand still remained and the positive sentiment of the relief package had already been realized in yesterday’s surge.
The analyst stated that when the index falls to 1,560 points, there could be a rebound due to a buyback, but the market still lacks of catalysts.
In addition, the analyst advised investors to monitor the Fed’s testimony to the U.S. Congress on 14-15 July, expecting SET Index to move in sideways trends with a support level at 1,560 points and a resistance level at 1,580 points.
– A 1.1 billion baht selloff from Foreign Investors and Individuals resulted in a drop by 1.29 points in SET Index.
– KTBST expected NER‘s 2Q21 earnings to grow 210% from higher sales volume, while upgrading target price to Bt9 per share.
– ILINK received the last APM train under the Suvarnabhumi Development Project.
– GPSC invested 14,825 million baht to acquire 41.6% stake in Indian solar power plant company, while having plenty of opportunities to expand its business. The deal expands GPSC’s renewable energy portfolio according to the renewable energy target of 8,000 MW in 2030 of the group.
Meanwhile, analysts had a positive view on GPSC’s acquisition, giving a target price as high as Bt112 per share.
– Stocks in Focus on July 14, 2021: TIDLOR (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿53.00/share) and SAT (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿30.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 14, 2021