– SET Index closed at 1,545.10 points, decreased 7.26 points or 0.47% with a trading value of 59.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as the majority Asia markets as the Covid-19 outbreak still ravaged Asian countries, coupled with concerns over the economic outlook from the prolonged outbreak, while the vaccination in Asian countries remained low compared to those in Europe or U.S.
The analyst recommended investors to keep an eye on the earnings season, expecting PTTGC and SCC to announce good performance, but would slow down in 2H21, including the energy sector and wait for the FOMC meeting on July 28, 2021.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index next week to move in sideways-down trends with a support level at 1,535-1,510 points and a resistance level at 1,563 points.
– Foreign Investors net sold 2.2 billion baht of Thai shares to plunge SET Index by 7 points.
– The Philippines imposes tighter travel restrictions in its capital Manila, as well as a ban on tourists arriving from Malaysia and Thailand, in an effort to prevent the spread of this strain.
– Thai exports in June rose 44%, beating the market forecast of 39% growth. Meanwhile, imports grew 53.75%.
– JAS moved forward with growth plans, sending JTS to seize the Bitcoin Mining business.
– The share price of Siam Technic Concrete rose 18% to trade at ฿3.28 on the first trading day in SET Index.
– Stocks in Focus on July 23, 2021: CPN (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿60.00/share) and TTA (Phillip Securities TP at ฿19.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 23, 2021