– SET Index closed at 1,635.35 points, increased 6.23 points or 0.38% with a trading value of 92 billion baht. The analyst stated that there is no significant driver or negative factor in today’s session as investors focused on laggard stocks such as sea freight stocks.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the movement in this month closely, and believed that the Thai stock market will extend its gain after sending a signal of uptick at the closing of today’s session. The movement range for next week is 1,610-1,660 points.
– A buyback from Foreign Investors in the afternoon session, after closing lower in the morning.
– Port authorities of Xiamen Port and Zhoushan Port have issued a warning to ships to adjust their navigation away from typhoon Chanthu waters. Zhoushan port has issued a level four emergency response signal.
– BGRIM is the only firm in Asia Pacific to earn the Gold award in the Interior Design category from the International ARC Awards 2021 for its “Sustainability Report 2020: Empowering the World Compassionately”.
– Asia Plus Securities believes the CCSA meeting to review the curfew will weigh significantly on the SET Index today, benefiting these stocks: CPN, CRC, BTS, BEM, CPALL.
– STEC turned down the deal with STPI, saying that the IRR from STIT dropped significantly from estimation due to the Covid-19 situation.
– Stocks in Focus on September 10, 2021: ORI (KGI Securities TP at ฿13.50/share) and AEONTS (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿260.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact on September 10, 2021