– SET Index closed at 1,623.84 points, decreased 9.92 points or 0.61% with a trading value of 84.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the distortion from DELTA had an impact on the Thai stock market by 7 points, coupled with concerns over the U.S. Fed’s tapering of inflation, scheduled to be released tonight, is expected to be higher.
Thus, the analyst recommended investors to keep an eye on the U.S. economic data and the Fed’s meeting next week for tapering signals.
The analyst expected SET Index to move in sideways trends in tomorrow’s session, giving a support and resistance level between 1,635-1,640 points.
– SET Index continued to plunge amid profit-taking from Individuals for 1,049 million baht.
– The share price of STA and STGT plunged further on Tuesday as the COVID-19 situation in Thailand is improving, resulting in a fall in demand for rubber gloves.
– Airline and airport stocks gained on Tuesday, as Thailand set to reopen five more destinations from October 1, 2021.
– Thai shipping stocks are poised for upside gain potential after BDI rose 7.7% on Monday due to a tight supply chain from the stormy season.
– Four PTT group stocks, including PTT, PTTEP, PTTGC and OR, rallied as crude oil prices continued to rise as a result of growing global demand for oil, which is consistent with economic recovery.
– Stocks in Focus on September 14, 2021: PTTEP (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿157.00/share) and JMT (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿58.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 14, 2021