– SET Index closed at 1,603.06 points, decreased 22.59 points or 1.39% with a trading value of 85 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market followed the negative sentiment in Asian, European and the U.S. markets over the Fed’s meeting, China’s Evergrande defaulting and the debt ceiling for Thailand from 60% to 70%.
The analyst expected SET Index to extend its decline in tomorrow’s session, breaking the 1,600 level, while giving a support level at 1,585 points and a resistance level at 1,610 points.
– Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading combined a huge selloff in the Thai market to plunge SET Index by 22.59 points.
– SCGP invested 11 billion baht in a new complex located in North Vietnam to be the foundation for future expansions and enhanced competitive integration.
– Dusit International has signed a hotel management agreement with Chuxiong Rongda Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. to operate dusitD2 Chuxiong, an upscale hotel in the heart of Chuxiong City, southwest China.
– TU invested more than 3 billion baht in acquiring 10% of the shares in RBF from the Ratanapoompinyo group, with an aim to enhance both TU’s core offerings and newer products including alternative protein and pet care.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 20, 2021