– SET Index closed at 1,620.02 points, decreased 11.13 points or 0.68% with a trading value of 135 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower on the profit taking after a series of rallies last week, resulting in a high valuation as the trading shift to focus on the banking and energy sector.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the development of China Evergrande and the Thai Monetary Policy Meeting on Wednesday, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,620-1,610 points and a resistance level at 1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a 6,000 million baht selloff, plunging SET Index by 11 points.
– Thai baht continued to depreciate against the greenback, breaking the 4-year resistance level in 2017.
– DBS Vickers Securities (DBSVS) has a “NEUTRAL” view on Thailand’s property sector, citing the sector’s good dividend hand out. Top pick stocks are SPALI, AP and LH.
– JR signed a new contract for Construction of 115kV & 22kV Remote Substation 3 (RS3) Project for Amata B. Grimm Power (Rayong) 3 Limited.
– Following the completion of the acquisition, FTREIT solidifies position as the leading REIT in Thailand with assets under management of THB 44,000 million.
– The fundamentally strong ethanol producer, UBE, will kick off its first trading day in the Thai stock exchange on 30 September after an overwhelming IPO subscription.
– BBL Issues US$1 Billion Subordinated Bonds to Offshore Investors, with a coupon rate of 3.466 percent per annum.
– NRF aims to joint venture with Botany Studio Company Limited to produce ethnic foods and pet food and snacks in order to fully utilize the land, plant and manufacturing facilities of City Food Company Limited.
– NWR announces the NTH Joint Venture on September 23, 2021 jointly signed the construction contract for the extension of the runway at Trang Airport.
– Subsidiaries of ACE have been selected to participate in the Community Power Plants for Local Economy Project (Pilot Project) in total of 18 projects
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 27, 2021