– SET Index closed at 1,615.50 points, decreased 3.52 points or 0.22% with a trading value of 99 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly without positive factors to guide the direction, while the flood crisis in many provinces would weigh the market down at least for the whole week and could potentially impact domestic consumption. In the meantime, investors are also focusing on the lockdown easing.
The analyst expected SET Index to continue moving narrowly in tomorrow’s session, giving a support level at 1,610 points and a resistance level at 1,635 points.
– Local Institutions net sold Thai shares for a total of 3,823 million baht, plunging SET Index by 3.5 points.
– The World Bank lowered Thailand’s economic growth prediction from 2.2% in July to 1%, citing an increase in COVID-19 cases and a delayed reopening to visitors.
– European natural gas prices rose by double percentage digit in one day as demand for natural gas spurred as the world moved towards sustainable energy. The demand is expected to rise multifold as winter is right at the door with billions of households worldwide to heat homes.
– JMART sees no impact from China crypto ban and SCB spinning off AMC while expecting the group performance to reach an all-time high in 2021.
– Globlex Securities forecasts a sideways trend in the Thai market this week, recommending Reopening Plays after the CCSA adjusted the duration of curfew and opening hours for shopping centers.
– PTTGC completed the Share Resale Program for financial management purposes, with the total amount received was over 1.3 billion baht.
– BANPU, AGE and LANNA stocks booked a gain on Tuesday as coal prices touched a fresh record high of US$200.
– TEAMG joins hand with 4 allies to set up a joint venture company namely, Asset Activator Company Limited, to provide property technology related services