– SET Index closed at 1,624.24 points, increased 9.76 points or 0.60% with a trading value of 88.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a technical rebound in today’s session even without any positive drivers after dropping to nearly the 1,600 level while the energy sector buoyed the market on the back of rising oil prices. The electronics stocks faced a profit taking after a series of speculation over baht depreciation.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move in sideways trends tomorrow in the range of 1,610-1,630 points.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a 843 million baht of net buy to buoy SET Index by nearly 10 points.
– OPEC+ agreed at the Monday meeting resolved to stick to their output plan of 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) in November. Brent crude rose 2.5% to close at $81.26 per barrel. Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate rose 2.29% to close at $77.62 per barrel. According to their plan, the group reached an agreement in July to ramp up their output by 400,000 bpd a month until at least April 2022 to offset 5.8 million bpd of production cuts during the early Covid-19 outbreak.
– PTT and Tokyo Gas announce the joint investment for one-stop total improving efficiency technology solutions and services for machinery and equipment.
– BGRIM and AltoTech received the National Innovation Agency’s Best Performance ARI Tech Startup Award at the Deep Tech Incubation [email protected]
– Fantasia Holdings Group Co., another Chinese developer in China, failed to repay debt payment on Monday adding to the ongoing concern of contagion of China Evergrand’s debt crisis.
– AEONTS reported a 29% net profit growth for its 6-month period in 2021 and offered a cash dividend payment of Bt2.50 per share.
– RZON VENTURES has an investment objective of a venture capital to invest in high-potential startup companies in Thailand and Southeast Asia, to seek new opportunities to build new S-Curve for OR.
– Stocks in Focus on October 5, 2021: KBANK (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿160.00/share) and BGRIM (KGI Securities TP at ฿59.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 5, 2021