– SET Index closed at 1,633.72 points, increased 14.24 points or 0.88% with a trading value of 100 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved higher on a positive sentiment overseas while concerns over the U.S. debt ceiling relaxed, resulting in a surge in the global market.
The banking sector and domestic play led the Thai stock market today after the Consumer Confidence Index rose for the first time in 7 months.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to slow down in tomorrow’s session after today’s gain, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading pushed SET Index higher by 14 points amid a profit taking from Individuals by 5.1 billion baht.
– PT Sri Trang Gloves Indo will focus on the distribution of gloves to support the business expansion of STGT.
– SCB has officially inked the deal with Millennium Group to provide financial services for luxury cars, motorcycles, yachts and riverboats.
– BCPG signs an MOU with Keppel New Energy in Singapore to collaborate on providing low-carbon, sustainable energy solutions and infrastructure in ASEAN.
– GUNKUL‘s CEO hinted that the revenue recognition from hemp business will be in 4Q21 with higher income from power business as well. The company made a 250 million baht investment in THCG Group, which is a leading upstream to downstream hemp producer.
– PDI is ready to move forward with the all-new brand in the hotel business, starting the new trading symbol “BEYOND” from 11 October 2021 onwards.
– This investment is in line with EGCO’s “Cleaner, Smarter and Stronger to Drive Sustainable Growth” strategy which targets carbon neutrality by 2050 in support of the global low-carbon objectives.
– Stocks in Focus on October 7, 2021: EPG (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿15.00/share) and WORK (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿25.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 7, 2021