– SET Index closed at 1,639.41 points, increased 5.69 points or 0.35% with a trading value of 93 billion baht. The analyst stated that The Thai stock market closed higher, buoyed by the energy sector on a rebound of oil prices. Still, the analyst noted on the weakened Thai baht that continued to weigh the market down.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to fluctuate next week on the rising oil prices that would disrupt the market while recommending investors to monitor the earnings season of the banking sector, giving a support level at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,650 points.
– Individuals continued to take profit from the Thai stock market as the index edged higher on positive sentiment.
– An economist at Standard Chartered Thailand estimated Thai tourism recovery to take at least three year to march the pre-Covid level.
– Maybank Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) sees a recovery of KEX in 2022 and projects a FY20-23 net profit CAGR at 10%.
– GTG is ready to step up as a global player in hemp business and will attend “MJBizCon 2021” , the world-class Marijuana Business Conference in Las Vegas.
– The Food and Drug Administration has approved GUNKUL a license to import narcotics of category 5, specifically hemp.
– TRIS Rating assigns a company rating of AA+ with a stable rating outlook on EGCO.
– Stocks in Focus on October 8, 2021: OR (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿30.00/share) and IP (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿25.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 8, 2021