– SET Index closed at 1,633.44 points, decreased 5.97 points or 0.36% with a trading value of 82.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market slowed down in today’s session without any positive drivers. Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs revised down US GDP in 2021-22, causing negative sentiment in the market.
In addition, the analyst added that the Thai stock market could rebound tomorrow, giving a support and resistance range at 1,625-1,645 points.
– Local Institutions dropped SET Index by 6 points with a 1.9 billion baht of net sell.
– ITD’s joint venture “ITD-VCB” signed the construction contract for Rama 3-Dao Khanong Expressway-Western Bangkok outer ring road project worth 7,359 million baht.
– DBS Vickers Securities expects the widespread flooding in Thailand to have a limited impact because the situation is not as severe as it was in 2011, and thus maintains an Overweight rating in Commerce stocks.
– Coal production halted in China’s biggest coal production region Shanxi province amid heavy and flooding. Shanxi accounts for 30% of China’s coal production this year. The province consists of 682 coal mines of which 60 mines have shut down production.
– KEX announced a joint venture with Betagro with an objective to launch a forefront cold delivery platform driven by world-class technology, process engineering and ultimate user-experience across Thailand for the best customer experiences.
– SEAFCO announced that in the month of October 2021, the company has been awarded 3 new projects with a total value of 133,620,000 baht.
– Stocks in Focus on October 11, 2021: BBL (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿160.00/share) and TOP (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿75.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 11, 2021