– SET Index closed at 1,637.55 points, increased 7.16 points or 0.44% with a trading value of 67.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market bounced back in today’s session from a buying pressure in big-cap stocks, while still lacking new drivers as the index moved in a limited range.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to move in sideways trends and recommended investors to monitor the 3Q21 earnings season, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,650 points.
– Foreign Investors buoyed SET Index by 7 points with a 4,580 million baht of net buy.
– Facebook is reportedly planning to rebrand the company with new name that focuses on metaverse next week.
– TTB reported a net profit of 2,358 million baht, increased 45.69% YoY, mainly due to the lower provision during the period.
– LANNA and BANPU extended their losses after China announced its attempt to intervene and bring record-high coal prices back to normal levels in a bid to relieve the country’s energy crisis.
– IVL has been selected to be included in the Thailand Sustainability Investment (THSI) 2021 by the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) for the seventh consecutive year.
– FSSIA had a positive view on AAV‘s capital increase, expecting shareholders to net gain Bt0.20-0.30 per share after the change. AAV planned to raise 14 billion baht in order to repay loans and acquire all of Thai AirAsia’s remaining shares.
– Speculation about 3Q21 earnings drove BCH and CHG up more than 3%. Analysts rated both stocks as top picks in the hospital sector to benefit from the severe Covid-19 outbreak.
– SABUY joined TERO to establish Tero Sabuy Company Limited, saying that the business synergy will bring the strengths of partners to create an advertising space to target customers with professionalism and experience in the media industry.
– Stocks in Focus on October 20, 2021: BCH (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿29.00/share) and SPA (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿8.90/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 20, 2021