– SET Index closed at 1,626.13 points, decreased 0.09 points or 0.01% with a trading value of 86.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the fluctuation in the Thai stock market in today’s session was led by the power generation stocks and DELTA as some of the earnings of power generators came out lower than expected, which created concerns for the market. Meanwhile, DELTA had nearly 6 points of impact to the SET Index due to concerns over the new measures by the Stock Exchange of Thailand that could potentially push it off the SET50 and SET100 Index.
Nevertheless, the market received buying pressure in the reopening stocks, along with positive energy and banking sector.
The analyst recommended investors to follow the Monetary Policy Committee on the policy rate on November 10 and the MSCI rebalance on the following day, expecting support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,610-1,600 points and a resistance level at 1,630-1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors net bought 2,764 million baht of Thai shares to buoy SET Index to close slightly lower.
– Slow yet gradual revival of the tourism industry and central bank’s policy support to further add to the strength of the Thai baht.
– FSMART and SABUY jointly established a joint venture to promote existing businesses and support other businesses in the future.
– SABUY reported a net profit of 56 million baht in 3Q21, increased 148% YoY, due to higher revenue and efficient cost management. The company also expected to acquire an additional 10% of “Shipsmile” to support the growth strategy of the group.
– TU reported a net profit of 1,936 million baht in 3Q21, slightly decreased by 5.81% YoY, while 9M21 grew 27%.
– ILM achieves record quarterly online sales of 324 million baht during the lockdown in 3Q21, targeting to expand more franchise stores overseas next year to further boost international sales.
– CPN 3Q21 net profit dropped 91% as performance dropped due to the lockdown.
– Stocks in Focus on November 8, 2021: ILM (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿18.20/share) and SPRC (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿14.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 8, 2021