– SET Index closed at 1,646.42 points, decreased 3.12 points or 0.19% with a trading value of 90.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged lower in the afternoon following the European markets opened lower due to concerns over the resurgence of Covid-19 that led to partial lockdown or full lockdown in some countries. Meanwhile, oil prices continued to edge lower due to the report of Japan joining U.S. and China in releasing oil reserves to curb rising oil prices.
The analyst expected the downtrend to continue for SET Index, giving a support level at 1,630-1,635 points and a resistance level at 1,655-1,660 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors switched to take profit, plunging SET Index by 3 points with a 2.8 billion baht of net sell.
– OPEC+ reportedly said that given the current market condition the release of oil reserves is unjustified and the group may reconsider plans to add more to production when they meet next week.
– Samsung Electronics to build a semiconductor factory in Texas, United States worth $17 billion.
– Kasikorn Securities expected the amendment of the AMC laws will weigh positively on the AMC sector, saying that the law would allow AMCs to expand debt collection business to debtors in specialized financial institutions.
– Healthlead Public Company Limited (HL) priced its IPO at THB9.80, which will be available for subscription on Nov 25-29.
– BGRIM has won five prestigious Asian Excellence Awards 2021 from Corporate Governance Asia, Asia’s leading investment and governance magazine.
– Stocks in Focus on November 23, 2021: EA (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿90.00/share) and XO (KGI Securities TP at ฿30.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 23, 2021