– SET closed at 1,639.69 points, increased by 17.47 points or 1.08% with a trading value of THB 65.21 billion. Fund inflow from foreign investors continued to buoy the Thai market after analysts and investors expect the Fed to cut interest rate this year. Moreover, the positive sentiment of forming a government had brought confidence from foreign investors to decide to further their investment in Thailand.
– A net buy of Thai shares by THB 5,826.05 million from Foreign Investors for the 5th-day skyrocketed SET index by 17.5 points while Individual poured THB 4,439.76 million for profit taking.
– BGRIM announced a COD of 15MW “Nam Che 1” Hydro PP in Laos.
– RATCH announced a COD of 100 MW “Berkprai Cogeneration SPP Power Plant” in Ratchaburi.
– “Chaleaw” added THB 2.58 million in EPG to acquire 500,000 shares.
– CKP hit all-time high THB 6.35, analysts recommended “BUY” at THB 7.20, seeing-2H rapid growth. An increase of CKP share price is a result of a well-management of Xayaburi Hydroelectric Power Project and Nam Ngum 2 Hydroelectric Power Plant.
– LALIN showed a backlog worth THB 1000 million and confident profit growth in 2019 meet the target profit at 4.65 billion.
– FPT declared a takeover of GOLD at the amount of THB 19.7 billion.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 4, 2019