– GULF forms a new subsidiary in Mauritius to supporting its overseas business expansion.
– NOK appoints “Wiwat Piyawiroj” from “THAI” as Board of Director.
– LPN’s land purchasing to start ฿3.2bln condominium project.
– CPF achieves new milestone for 4th year in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices.
– IRPC has reached its 5th year in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices.
– CHEWA is confident that the company will grow 20% to reach more than 2.4 billion in revenue this year, while having 800 million baht backlog in stock to support 8 more projects.
– GULF signs 400 million baht MOU to appoints PEA as the company’s IPP Power Plant’s electrical engineer advisor.
– Administrative Court issues temporary protection for DTAC covering its subscribers until Dec. 15
– DTAC jumps 5.2% the moment after court protection’s announcement.
– Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand aims to open an auction for orange line train construction and operation.
– Thai’s local institutes lead in purchasing for 3.5 billion baht in value, while the local individuals pours 4.2 billion baht.
– SET closes at 1,722.21 points, up 4.25 or 0.25% with the total value of 58.8 billion baht.