– GULF inked 20-Year PPA for 68MW “TTCIZ-01” in Vietnam, confirmed COD on March 2019, while the PPA for TTCIZ-01, will be signed by the end of first quarter in 2019.
– Asia markets fall in fear of Trump’s comment on OPEC to maintain oil output!
– A new spark is coming as Huawei’s CFO faced extradition to the US, plunged the Trump-Xi truce downhill.
– Index Living Mall submitted a filing for selling its 105 million IPO in SET for business expansion and settling the debt.
– Intermedical Care and Lab Hospital submitted a filing for selling its 55 million IPO in mai for business expansion and settling the debt.
– TM projected that the revenue will reach ฿600 million, supported by the hospital business.
– Latex Systems, producer and distributor of rubber beddings, submitted a filing for selling its 132.43 million IPO in mai for business expansion.
– Absolute Clean Energy, power plants operators, submitted a filing for selling its 1,818 million IPO in SET for business expansion and settling the debt.
– TPCH projected that the 2019 revenue will make a new high for the company after a COD of more than 100MW power plants.
– EPG entered into a joint venture to establish a new subsidiary, “Aeroklas Duys”, an auto customization business in Africa.
– CHEWA confirmed booking ฿2.4 billion for 2018 revenue, while aiming to completely sell its new project “Hallmark Charan 13”, and recognize an income by 2019.
– MAJOR set a target for 2019 to grow by 15% and invested ฿800 million to open an additional of 74 theaters.
– DEMCO acquired a ฿404 million construction project from EGAT to Supply and Construction of Transmission Line.
– Local individuals returned for ฿1.1 billion speculations after a huge selloff in the previous trading day.
– SET closed at 1,653.73 points, sank 18.59 points or 1.11% with ฿38.6 billion in total value. Fuzzy details of Trump and Xi trade talk kept tormenting investors, along with the new incident regarding Huawei’s CFO got caught and extradited to USA had implanted fear in investors mind.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 6, 2018